Please join us for our First Annual Perfectly Potsie 5K/2K Run and Walk! We are conducting this event in order to spread awareness about Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome ("POTS"). All proceeds made by this event will go to the POTS clinic at Johns Hopkins Hospital!
Thank you so much for your interest in attending this event! Spreading awareness about POTS is so important and none of this could happen without your support from you!
1. Register through the page above
2. Complete the 2K/5K and record your run, walk, or jog with an online device
3. Send a screenshot of your results to email@example.com to be entered in a competition
4. Keep a look out for the results published on October 4, 2022
Virtual: All Day From September 30 - October 3, 2022
Under 3 Years Old: Free
Age 4-18 Years Old: $25
Age 19 Years Old and Up: $35
After you register for the event, your t-shirt will be sent by mail within 2-3 weeks.
*Entry Fees Are Non-Refundable
- Female Under 12 Years Old
- Male Under 12 Years Old
- Female 12-18 Years Old
- Male 12-18 Years Old
- Female Over 18 Years Old
- Male Over 18 Years Old
There will be first, second, and third places. Winners will be sent their award in the mail.
First of all, thank you so much for your interest! Please contact Isabella Suhar through the contact page above or call (443) 775-9899.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions by filling out the form in the link below!